The New England Patriots will have a key player of their offense in the lineup on Sunday, as running back Rhamondre Stevenson reportedly is expected to play against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Stevenson had been dealing with an illness.
Stevenson and Ezekiel Elliott should form a solid one-two punch in the New England backfield.
Rhamondre Stevenson injury status for Week 1 game against Philadelphia Eagles
Stevenson is listed as questionable for the Patriots’ Week 1 game, but he is expected to suit up.
Best Rhamondre Stevenson prop bets in Week 1 vs. Eagles
Rhamondre Stevenson OVER 3.5 receptions
Stevenson has been an elite pass catcher for the Patriots, and I expect the team to lean on him in that department against a great Eagles defensive line.
Philly has Jordan Davis, Fletcher Cox, Jalen Carter, Brandon Graham and Josh Sweat up front which should limit the running lanes for the Pats. The best way to get Stevenson the ball in space may be in the passing game.
Last season, Stevenson had 88 targets and racked up 69 catches for the Patriots, turning those into 421 yards and a score.
Whether you want to tail or fade this prop for Stevenson, DraftKings Sportsbook has an offer for bettors to win either way on Sunday.
New users that sign up with the link below and wager $5 will instantly receive $200 in bonus bets. That’s a great way to start the NFL season.
Rhamondre Stevenson injury history
Stevenson has been fairly healthy through his first two NFL seasons, and he didn’t miss a game in 2022.
- Sept. 2021: Hand Thumb Dislocation – was ready for season opener
- Nov. 2021: Concussion – returned for next game
- Dec. 2022: Pedal Ankle Sprain/Pull – missed second half of Week 14, returned in Week 15
When is Rhamondre Stevenson coming back?
Stevenson is expected to play in Week 1 barring a setback in pre-game warm ups.
New England Patriots next 5 opponents
- Miami Dolphins, Sunday, Sept. 17
- New York Jets, Sunday, Sept. 24
- Dallas Cowboys, Sunday, Oct. 1
- New Orleans Saints, Sunday Oct. 8
- Las Vegas Raiders, Sunday, Oct. 15
New England Patriots injury report
- Rhamondre Stevenson – illness, questionable
- Matt Corral – personal, questionable
- Jack Jones – hamstring, out
- Mike Onwenu – ankle, questionable
- DeVante Parker – knee, questionable
- Cole Strange – knee, questionable
Philadelphia Eagles injury report
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.