New England Patriots tight end Hunter Henry is expected to play in Week 7 against the Buffalo Bills, according to NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport.
Henry was limited in practice with an ankle injury, but the veteran appears to be good to go. He’s only made one catch over the team’s last two games, but he does have two scores on the season.
Hunter Henry injury status for Week 7 game vs. Buffalo Bills
Henry is listed as questionable for Week 7 against the Bills, but he is expected to suit up for the Patriots.
Best Hunter Henry prop bet for Week 7 vs. Bills
Hunter Henry anytime touchdown scorer
The Patriots' offense has been awful the past few weeks, but Henry may be worth a shot at +450 odds to find the end zone.
As I mentioned, the tight end does have two scores this season, and he’s been one of the team’s more reliable pass-catching options.
If New England is forced to throw the ball because it falls behind big in this game, Henry could stand to benefit from a garbage-time score.
If you’re thinking of betting on Henry – or this game – make sure to do so at DraftKings Sportsbook!
New users that sign up with the link below, deposit, and wager $5 will instantly receive $200 in bonus bets!
Hunter Henry injury history
- Oct. 2016: Concussion – cleared for next game
- Oct. 2016: Knee Strain Grade 1 – missed one game
- Dec. 2017: Abdomen Kidney Lacerated – missed two games
- May 2018: Knee ACL Tear Grade 3 – missed regular season
- Sept. 2019: Leg Tibial Plateau Fracture – missed four games
When is Hunter Henry coming back?
Henry is expected to play in Week 7 despite dealing with an ankle injury.
New England Patriots next 5 opponents
- Miami Dolphins, Sunday, Oct. 29
- Washington Commanders, Sunday, Nov. 5
- Indianapolis Colts, Sunday, Nov. 12
- New York Giants, Sunday, Nov. 26
- Los Angeles Chargers, Sunday, Dec. 3
New England Patriots injury report
Buffalo Bills injury report
- Cam Lewis – questionable, shoulder
- Quintin Morris – out, ankle
- Ed Oliver – out, toe
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
Find Peter Dewey's betting record here.