Fans of the New England Patriots will always have a soft spot in their hearts for Mike Vrabel. He was the epitome of ‘The Patriot Way’ in the 2000s.
Mike Vrabel was always a fan favorite during his time with the New England Patriots. A three-time Super Bowl Champion, Vrabel was a key cog in a stifling Patriots defense throughout the early 2000s.
Vrabel came to the Pats in 2001 after four seasons in Pittsburgh. He never started a game for the Steelers, but immediately took a starting role in first season in New England (12 games) and never looked back.
His best season came in 2007, when he was a defensive captain, First-Team All-Pro, and selected to the Pro Bowl. He finished the season with four forced fumbles, 12.5 sacks and 102 total tackles.
In short: Vrabel was awesome.
From FOCO: Mike Vrabel’s legend was written in New England. Celebrate a Patriots franchise icon and add a defensive leader to your collection with the Mike Vrabel New England Patriots Retired Pro Gate Series Bobblehead.
Only 321 of these bobbleheads are being produced – so you’re going to want to act fast to secure your pre-order. Available exclusively at FOCO, you can order one for $60. They will begin shipping no later than August.
Below, you can find additional item details:
- Portrays Vrabel wearing his vintage gameday uniform in an action pose, ready to make another big play
- Gillette Stadium backdrop to make every day feel like a Patriots gameday
- Team logo display on front of base, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Football field display on top of base with bold team logo display so he’s ready to dominate on the gridiron
- Golden text display on front of base listing years of Vrabel’s Patriots career, showcasing a legendary tenure
- Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- Limited Edition (321)
- Approximately 8 inches tall
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.