Starters & Bold Predictions
There is no doubt that this season is going to look a lot different than what the Patriots have been accustomed to over the last 20 years.
But when you really start to think about it, the Patriots have a solid foundation with their offensive line throughout the process of adjusting to a new quarterback — which is better than having it the other way around.
Here is what the starting offense will look like for the Patriots this season:
- There will be a wide receiver to eclipse 1,000 receiving yards this season.
- There will be a running back to eclipse 1,000 rushing yards this season.
- There will be a running back who scores double digit rushing touchdowns this season.
- Stidham throws over 150 yards per game and throws 22 touchdown passes this season.
- Stidham does not start every game this season.
- Meyers and Olszewski score first career touchdowns this season.