Today’s New England Patriots Digest is all about the top stories, questions, and prospects entering training camp.
In case you’re not all caught up, in today’s edition of Patriots Digest, we’ll discuss all the top storylines surrounding the team with training camp on the horizon. In addition, we’ll point out some names worth knowing throughout camp and the preseason.
Tune in every weekend for a new installment of Patriots Digest.
5 Rings, 5 Things
Five things you need to know.
- On Tuesday, Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman took to Twitter to share an apology letter he received from his former college English teacher. Continue reading on Musket Fire.
- Could New England use a veteran presence on the offensive line? Musket Fire’s Nick Ziegler discusses the possibility of signing center Nick Mangold.
- Former Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker says he ‘can’t worry’ about the long-term side effects of his multiple concussions. ESPN’s Mike Reiss has more on the story.
- Where does Tom Brady rank among the greatest quarterbacks of all-time? NFL greats voice their opinion in ESPN’s ‘The Goat Index‘ by senior writer Mike Sando.
- Patriots wide receiver Malcolm Mitchell has some new ink. Check out the second-year player’s Lombardi Trophy tattoo in this photo from NESN’s Zack Cox courtesy of Mitchell’s Snapchat.