Bruce Kluckhohn-USA TODAY Sports
The New England Patriots were very busy on Tuesday. A slew of roster moves were executed in accordance with the league-wide trimming to 75 players.. In this article, it will all be broken down for you.
Related: Patriots moves made on Monday
Keep in mind that every team must cut-down their roster to 53 players by Saturday. The pressure only intensifies from now until the weekend.
More from Patriots News
- What trading Mac Jones during the draft can do for the Patriots
- Early round Patriots draft picks you’ll hate now, love later
- Musket Fire Roundup: Our own final predictions for round 1
- Breaking down the Patriots’ options in the 2023 NFL Draft
- Special DraftKings Massachusetts Promo Code for NFL Draft – Get $150 on ANY $5 Bet
While the developments of yesterday didn’t involve many big names, it’s important to keep track of these early-September personnel adjustments and decisions. Many a fine player has been given bad news at this time of the year, or given an opportunity due to injury—you never really know in the first week of September, which is why we must keep track of as much as we can.
Next: 4. A pair of young 22-year-old WRs were acquired