Christmas is only days away, so the writers here at Musket Fire got together and put together our wish list, Patriots-style. Some wishes can be granted by our loved ones, while others will have to be handled by the likes of Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, and Vince Wilfork. Continue reading to see what we’d like under our Christmas trees this year…
All I want for Christmas is…
- For Rex Ryan to shut his mouth and just coach his damn team
- For Terrell Suggs to get over his obsession with Tom Brady
- For Brandon Meriweather to give me his hat
- For the Raiders, Vikings, and Panthers to lose their remaining games to improve the Patriots’ draft picks
- For a new CBA deal to get done, because no football next year would put me in a coma
- For Bob Kraft to stop wearing the same blue shirt, white collar, and pink tie
- A Patriots tie to wear to work
- A new contract for BenJarvus Green-Ellis
- A wife like Tom Brady’s and Rex Ryan’s (just kidding on the last one!)
- A 4th Super Bowl hat, t-shirt, and DVD to add to my collection
- I wish that no football team that plays in New Jersey makes the playoffs.
- I wish that McCourty will heal before the playoffs.
- I wish that the Patriots secure home-field advantage.
- I wish for Woodhead and McCourty jerseys.
- I wish for the Raiders and Panthers to lose their last two games. (Better draft picks)
- I wish for a 2010-2011 Super Bowl trophy!
All I want for Christmas is…..
- For Brandon Meriweather to record my voicemail greeting.
- To have another QB rock the neck roll like Steve Grogan.
- To be able to leave Gillette Stadium in under 2 hours.
- For the Patriots to have Dan Connolly return more kicks.
- To have glorious hair like Tom Brady.
- For the Raiders to stop winning games so that the Patriots get a higher draft pick.
- For the Patriots to wear the Pat Patriot throwback uniforms more often.
- To have Bill Belichick say just once that he is going to take it two games at a time.
- For the United Way to air the Troy Brown “I Got Bingo” commercial again.
- To see Bob Kraft dance again at a post Superbowl celebration.
Here you go, Brian! Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of our readers!