The New England Patriots are seemingly imploding after suffering the worst losses in Bill Belichick's career in back-to-back weeks.
Thankfully, they head to Las Vegas to take on the Raiders in what should be a very winnable game to hopefully get back on track.
In this article, I'm going to break down everything you need to know to bet on this game. When you do feel ready to place your bet, be sure to do it over at WynnBET Sportsbook, one of the most popular sportsbooks in Massachusetts. All the odds come courtesy of WynnBET.
Patriots vs. Raiders odds, spread, and total
- Patriots +3 (-110)
- Raiders -3 (-110)
- Patriots +133
- Raiders -155
- 41.5 (Over -110/Under -110)
Patriots vs. Raiders betting trends
- Patriots are 1-8 against the spread in their last nine games
- The UNDER is 4-1 in the Patriots' last five games
- Patriots are 5-2 ATS in their last seven games vs. Raiders
- Raiders are 2-4 ATS in their last six games
- The UNDER is 5-1 in the Raiders' last six games
- Raiders are 8-4 ATS in their last 12 home games
Patriots vs. Raiders injury reports
New England Patriots injury report
- Mike Onwenu - G - Questionable
- Jabrill Peppers - S - Questionable
- Ja'Whaun Bentley - LB - Questionable
- Cole Strange - G - Questionable
Las Vegas Raiders injury report
- Jakorian Bennett - CB - Questionable
- Nate Hobbs - CB - Questionable
- Tre Tucker - WR - Questionable
Patriots vs. Raiders how to watch
- Date: Sunday, Oct. 15
- Game Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
- Venue: Allegiant Stadium
- How to Watch (TV): CBS
- New England Patriots Record: 1-4
- Las Vegas Raiders Record: 2-3
Patriots vs. Raiders key players to watch
New England Patriots
Mac Jones: The Patriots quarterback was pulled from action for a second straight week and his seat is now officially hot. If he has another bad outing against the Raiders, he may start being on the bench on a permanent basis. It could be now or never for the former Alabama quarterback.
Las Vegas Raiders
Maxx Crosby: The Raiders pass-rusher now leads the NFL in quarterback pressures, five of which have resulted in sacks with an additional eight tackles for a loss added on. He's one of the best defenders in the NFL and could be in the mix to win Defensive Player of the Year this season if he can keep it up.
Patriots vs. Raiders prediction and pick
No offense to Patriots fans, but there shouldn't be a single total in the 40s for games involving the Patriots. Their offense has been one of the worst in the NFL all season, ranking dead last in EPA/play and 28th in yards per play, averaging just 4.4 yards per snap.
The good news is their defense continues to be strong, ranking fifth in opponent yards per play and 13th in opponent EPA/play.
That's exactly what makes this team an UNDER bettor's dream. Until oddsmakers start putting the total for their games in the 30s, I'm going to keep betting the UNDER.
Pick: UNDER 41.5 (-110)
Odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
You can check out all of Iain's bets here!