The final game in the NFL's International Series is set to take place this week when the Indianapolis Colts take on the New England Patriots. This matchup used to be must-watch television when Peyton Manning and Tom Brady were still in the league, but this time around it's a game between two basement dwellers.
If we're going to wake up early to watch this game we might as well bet on it. In this article, I'm going to break down everything you need to know you wager on the game.
If you want my best bet for every game on the Week 10 slate, you can find them in the latest edition of the Road to 272 Bets here.
If you want to bet on the game I'd recommend doing so at WynnBET Sportsbook, one of the best places for Massachusetts bettors to place their wagers.
Colts vs. Patriots odds, spread, and total
The odds below are courtesy of WynnBET.
- Colts -1.5 (-110)
- Patriots +1.5 (-110)
- Colts -120
- Patriots +104
- 43.5 (Over -110/Under -110)
Colts vs. Patriots betting trends
- The OVER is 11-4 in the Colts' last 15 games
- Colts 2-6 ATS in their last eight games vs. Patriots
- Colts are 1-9 straight up in their last 10 games vs. Patriots
- Patriots are 5-0 ATS in their last five games vs. Colts
- Patriots are 2-11 ATS in their last 13 games
- The OVER is 8-3 in the last 11 meetings between these two teams
- Patriots are 1-7 ATS in their last eight home games
Colts vs. Patriots injury reports
Indianapolis Colts injury report
- Josh Downs - WR - Questionable
- Drew Ogletree - TE - Questionable
- JuJu Brents - CB - Questionable
- Zaire Franklin - LB - Qustionable
- Braden Smith - OT - Questionable
New England Patriots injury report
- Calvin Anderson - OT - IR
- Trent Brown - OT - Questionable
- DeVante Parker - WR - Questionable
- Tyrone Wheatley Jr. - OT - IR
Colts vs. Patriots how to watch
- Date: Sunday, November 12
- Game Time: 9:30 am EST
- Venue: Frankfurt Stadium
- How to Watch (TV): NFL NETWORK
- Indianapolis Colts Record: 4-5
- New England Patriots Record: 2-7
Colts vs. Patriots key players to watch
Zack Moss: Despite Jonathan Taylor signing to a new contract, it's Zack Moss who has been the more effective rusher this season. He's averaging 4.7 yards per carry, which is better than JT at 4.1. The Colts would be smart to get him more involved moving forward.
New England Patriots
Demario Douglas: With Kendrick Bourne out with an injury, Demario Douglas has begun to step up in a big way. He hauled in 5-of-7 targets for 55 yards last week against the Commanders. If the Patriots want any hope of moving the ball offensively, Douglas is the key to that success.
Colts vs. Patriots prediction and pick
With the total set at just 43.5, I'm going to back the OVER. Mac Jones and company should be able to move the ball against the Colts' defense, which hasn't been impressive this season and ranks 16th in opponent yards per play.
The Patriots defense also hasn't been quite as good as you'd expect, ranking 26th in opponent EPA per Play so the Colts should be able to score a bit on their own.
Now is the time to bet on a bit of an offensive shootout. I'll sit back an root for points.
Pick: OVER 43.5
Odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.