Welcome to The Patriot Way – New England Patriots News from Around the Web
- The Patriots made a few roster moves Sunday, waiving three rookies and signing three veteran tight ends.
- Rob Gronkowski says that although he did not practice (or travel) with the team to Virginia, he has experienced no setbacks in his return from a torn ACL. The goal all along has been to have Gronkowski ready for week 1 of the regular season, not the preseason.
- Gronkowski also talked about how working against Darrelle Revis has made him a better player. That is a scary thought.
- Mike Reiss lays out a few thoughts and musings about the Patriots and the NFL. The Aaron Dobson and Dominique Easley situations bear watching as each was slated to have a big role with the team coming into camp.
- Doug Kyed also breaks down his observations from practice. The running game appears to be receiving some extra attention this week.
- As training camp rolls on, cut day becomes even closer. Here are a few players who are on the bubble so far this camp. A few surprises in there.
- I think we need to pump the breaks on receiver Brian Tyms. Yes he had a good game last week, but it was one preseason game, and late in the game.