Welcome to The Patriot Way – New England Patriots News from around the web
– Mike Reiss breaks down all the happenings and news from practice 6 of training camp. The biggest development is the injury to rookie center Bryan Stork, who many believe could push incumbent Ryan Wendell for playing time (and a roster spot). His situation bears watching.
– For a different perspective on yesterday’s practice, head over here.
– Corner Alfonzo Dennard returned to practice after being removed from the PUP list. With Dennard back in the mix, the secondary is now fully healthy and active for camp.
– It appears that new wide receiver Brandon LaFell is starting to come on in camp. This is obviously a positive development, but an important one given LaFell is the only addition to the much maligned wide receiver corps from last season.
– Ron Borges takes a look at how training camps have evolved since Bill Belichick’s first NFL training camp. Obviously improvements in nutrition, salaries (funding offseasons), athleticism, and the money coming to teams are the biggest factors in the changes.
– CBSsports rates Bill Belichick as the most intriguing coach in the NFL. The cloud of mystery set over the organizations surely plays a role in that ranking.
– At least one person sees the Patriots as a serious threat for a championship this season.
– Rob Gronkowski is not worried about opposing players targeting his knee. I think I speak for all Patriots fans when I say that we are worried about defenders targeting his knee. Just keep Bernard Pollard off the schedule!
– For the best deals on New England Patriots tickets visit TiqIQ.com