Welcome to The Patriot Way – New England Patriots News and links from around the web
- Darrelle Revis sat down with Ed Werder for an extended interview, and part of that interview can be seen here. Revis touches on what it’s like playing with Tom Brady and Bill Belichick rather than playing against them.
- Offensive Coordinator Josh McDaniels makes the list of top ten assistants who are primed to become head coaches. McDaniels is still young enough to get another shot even after he flamed out spectacularly with the Denver Broncos. There has been some speculation that McDaniels is in line to be the successor to Belichick when he decides to walk away from coaching. I hope McDaniels has improved his personnel management skills before that ever happens.
- Former Patriots receiver Randy Moss has signed on to become an assistant high school coach for his son’s team.
- Christopher Price takes a look at how corner Brandon Browner’s four game suspension to open the season will impact the Patriot’s defense. Not the worst four opponents to face without a top corner.
- Wes Welker went on the radio in Boston and cleared up the Jet’s playbook controversy, saying it was all a joke and that the Patriots never had a copy of their playbook.
- He also said the Broncos got lucky with the weather for the AFC championship game. Yea, we know Wes. Thanks.
- Tom Brady has world cup fever….sort of.