Hello and welcome to a more somber day at The Patriot Way. If you are looking for anything to cheer you up after yesterday’s game, then check out the following links from around the web about the New England Patriots.
- For insight and reaction into yesterday’s loss to the Dolphins, check out this piece. Don Banks at SI.com also has analysis of the game as part of his snap judgments. And the last recap can be found at Yahoo Sports, where they note that Brady definitely misses Gronkowski.
- In their weekly “winners and losers” column, Yahoo Sports has a piece on Ryan Tannehill’s from yesterday. While he was good, I don’t think the defense that also made Jason Campbell look brilliant is the best barometer for greatness. And yes it was a big win for the Dolphins, but this team is not the same caliber team of even one year ago. I guess it is the ultimate compliment when a rival considers a win over you to be their super bowl.
-NESN had a live blog covering the Patriots game real time yesterday.
- Mike Reiss has his piece with musings about the Patriots and the NFL from a week 15 perspective.
- Over at Bleacher report, Samer Ismail has a nice piece on a very interesting situation for the Patriots this offseason, one that could change the franchise going forward.
- Here is an updated look at the AFC playoff picture with Baltimore still to play tonight, and here is the list of playoff scenarios for each team. Thankfully, the Bengals lost to the Steelers, keeping the Patriots in the driver’s seat for the #2 seed, though I wonder how confident we should be in their ability to get there.
Tags: New England Patriots