Good morning! The First Shot provides you with a healthy helping of links to the top Patriots-related stories around the internet to get your day started. Enjoy your breakfast, your coffee, and get your early morning football fix as you gear up for Super Bowl XLVI! The links begin after the jump…
- Wes Welker is amazed with Tom Brady’s…toilet.
- The Patriots’ coaches used some unique methods to try and get the offense ready for the Giants’ pass rush.
- Indy is no fan of the Patriots.
- Tom Brady’s legacy is a hot topic of conversation as he enters his fifth Super Bowl.
- Former Patriot Curtis Martin has been selected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- The Patriots/Rams game in London next season is in jeopardy of not happening across the Atlantic.
- Is the Patriots defense good enough to rise to the occasion and win the Super Bowl?
- The Giants website accidentally (?) crowned the G-Men Super Bowl champions yesterday.
- Adam Vinatieri is pulling for the Patriots tonight.