Good morning! The First Shot provides you with a healthy helping of links to the top Patriots-related stories around the internet to get your day started. Enjoy your breakfast, your coffee, put off your work (just keep an eye out for the boss), and get your early morning football fix. The links begin after the jump…
- Would Bill Belichick retire if he won the Super Bowl?
- Chad Ochocinco still isn’t comfortable with the Patriots’ offense.
- Rob Gronkowski returned to practice yesterday.
- Aaron Hernandez may have some dance moves to bust out at the Super Bowl.
- Brian Billick thinks that Tom Brady is the second-best QB in the NFL right now.
- Check out Tedy Bruschi’s breakdown of Super Bowl XLVI, including his prediction.
- The Giants’ Jason Pierre-Paul thinks that the Giants’ d-line is in the Patriots’ head.
- Former Patriots personnel guys Scott Pioli and Thomas Dimitroff spoke with WEEI Sports Radio yesterday.
- Joe Montana would take Tom Brady as his QB.
Topics: Aaron Hernandez, Bill Belichick, Chad Ochocinco, Jason Pierre-Paul, Joe Montana, New England Patriots, New York Giants, NFL, Rob Gronkowski, Scott Pioli, Super Bowl XLVI, Tedy Bruschi, Thomas Dimitroff, Tom Brady