The New England Patriots are the #1 seed in the AFC playoffs and have homefield advantage until the Super Bowl. The Pats’ first playoff game is scheduled for Saturday, January 14, so we have a bit of a wait before we know who they will be playing in their first game. As Ryan Hannable detailed yesterday, each AFC playoff team has its flaws, be it a rookie quarterback, injured players, a one-dimensional offense, or a bad road record.
Which team should the Patriots fear the most in the playoffs? Vote in the poll below!
Which AFC playoff team do you fear most?
- Baltimore Ravens (64%, 87 Votes)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (32%, 44 Votes)
- Denver Broncos (2%, 3 Votes)
- Houston Texans (1%, 2 Votes)
- Cincinnati Bengals (1%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 137