Good morning! The First Shot provides you with a healthy helping of links to the top Patriots-related stories around the internet to get your day started. Enjoy your breakfast, your coffee, put off your work (just keep an eye out for the boss), and get your early morning football fix. The links begin after the jump…
- The Krafts were honored by the team after the Dolphins game Saturday.
- You can listen to Bill Belichick’s weekly appearance on WEEI sports radio HERE.
- The Patriots released safety Ross Ventrone yesterday, which marks the 20th transaction involving Ventrone and the Pats just this season.
- There’s no info available on Logan Mankins’ injury yet.
- Rookie RB Stevan Ridley earned some praise from coaches in regards to his improvement this season.
- The Boston Herald’s Ian Rapoport analyzed how the Patriots were able to handle the Dolphins’ blitz packages in the second half of Saturday’s game.
- Vince Wilfork feels that the Pats are more mentally tough this year.