Good morning! The First Shot provides you with a healthy helping of links to the top Patriots-related stories around the internet to get your day started. Enjoy your breakfast, your coffee, put off your work (just keep an eye out for the boss), and get your early morning football fix. The links begin after the jump…
- The Patriots defeated the Chiefs last night, 34-3.
- Watch Tom Brady’s postgame press conference HERE.
- One injury from the game last night that bears watching is the one to LT Matt Light’s right leg.
- Check out video HERE of ESPN’s Monday Night Football broadcast team talking about Rob Gronkowski’s two touchdown catches.
- Check out Comcast Sports Net’s Best and Worst from last night’s game.