Good morning! The First Shot provides you with a healthy helping of links to the top Patriots-related stories around the internet to get your day started. Enjoy your breakfast, your coffee, put off your work (just keep an eye out for the boss), and get your early morning football fix. The links begin after the jump…
- WR Julian Edelman was arrested early Tuesday morning on charges of indecent assault and battery for allegedly groping a woman at a night club in Back Bay.
- The Patriots have finally decided to give Taylor Price more playing time with the offense.
- Rodney Harrison isn’t so sure that the Steelers’ blueprint to slowing down the Pats’ offense can be duplicated by the Giants.
- ESPN Boston’s Chris Forsberg analyzes the protection breakdowns the Patriots have suffered over the past three games. He also looks for the silver lining from Sunday’s loss to the Steelers.
- WEEI’s Kirk Minihane points fingers at Bill Belichick, the GM, in addition to his Patriots report card from Sunday’s game.