Good morning! The First Shot provides you with a healthy helping of links to the top Patriots-related stories around the internet to get your day started. Enjoy your breakfast, your coffee, put off your work (just keep an eye out for the boss), and get your early morning football fix. The links begin after the jump…
- NFL.com analyst Bucky Brooks feels that the Patriots defense is starting to jell.
- To verify the defensive improvement, I compared stats from the Patriots’ first three games and their last three games.
- Patriots DE Andre Carter told NFL Network that the defense has said, “Enough is enough.”
- Check out video of Bill Belichick breaking down Sunday’s win over the Cowboys.
- ESPN NFL Live’s Trey Wingo, Eric Mangini, and Jerry Rice debate whether Chad Ochocinco is salvageable.