Good morning! The First Shot provides you with a healthy helping of links to the top Patriots-related stories around the internet to get your day started. Enjoy your breakfast, your coffee, put off your work (just keep an eye out for the boss), and get your early morning football fix. The links begin after the jump…
- It’s time for Taylor Price to see an increased role and Chad Ochocinco a decreased role, if that’s even possible.
- Patriots players share their plans for the bye week in a video you can view HERE.
- Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: The Patriots signed S Ross Ventrone to the active roster and CB Sterling Moore to the practice squad.
- Check out ESPN Boston’s rookie progress report for the Patriots.
- Bill Belichick huddled with the rookies before he released them for the bye week.
- Patriots G Brian Waters said that his teammates are fighters.