Good morning! The First Shot provides you with a healthy helping of links to the top Patriots-related stories around the internet to get your day started. Enjoy your breakfast, your coffee, and get ready for some NFL Sunday action with an early morning football fix. The links begin after the jump…
- Click HERE for my picks for today’s games and tomorrow night’s games.
- Brian Miller from Phin Phanatic asked me five questions about tomorrow night’s Patriots-Dolphins game. I, in turn, asked Brian five questions of my own.
- Check out the latest Patriots injury report HERE. There’s certainly a load of players listed as questionable for tomorrow night’s game.
- Tom Brady feels that Peyton Manning’s neck injury “sucks” and the Patriots-Colts game will not be the same without Manning on the field for the Colts.
- The Patriots hosted 7 free agents for workouts. Get the complete list HERE.
- ESPN Boston’s Chris Forsberg looks at how the deep ball factors into tomorrow night’s Patriots-Dolphins game.
- WATCH Dan Gronkowski discuss his brother Rob and being on the Patriots.
- There are rumors that the New Orleans Saints are interested in the services of Randy Moss…
- Tom Curran of Comcast Sports Net discusses how the Miami defense could give the Patriots fits on Monday night.
Topics: Dan Gronkowski, Indianapolis Colts, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, NFL, NFL Free Agents, NFL Game Picks, NFL Game Predictions, Patriots Injury Report, Peyton Manning, Randy Moss, Tom Brady