Good morning! The First Shot provides you with a healthy helping of links to the top Patriots-related stories around the internet to get your day started. Enjoy your breakfast, your coffee, and kick off the weekend right with an early morning football fix. The links begin after the jump…
- Here are my first impressions of the Patriots-Giants preseason finale.
- Check out the gambling odds on how well individual players on the Patriots will perform this season.
- The Patriots have to cut their roster down to 53 players today. Here’s my final roster projection. You can also check out ESPN Boston’s final projections HERE.
- The Patriots will be visiting with for Dallas Cowboys center Andre Gurode to see if he can help their interior offensive line.
- Despite missing all of the preseason, LB Brandon Spikes says that he is ready to go for the regular season. He also discusses his activity on Twitter.
- CB Kyle Arrington and WR Taylor Price should also be ready for the season opener against Miami.
Topics: Andre Gurode, Brandon Spikes, Kyle Arrington, New England Patriots, New York Giants, NFL, Patriots Injuries, Patriots Personnel Moves, Patriots Preseason, Patriots Roster Projection, Taylor Price