The NFL owners and players are inching closer and closer towards a new collective bargaining agreement. With that agreement comes the long-overdue start of free agency. The Patriots, despite being 14-2 last season and having a full load of draft picks, still have holes to fill or depth to build up. Which position should the Patriots target most in free agency? Vote in the poll below. The poll closes Wednesday, June 29, after which I’ll use the top vote-getting position and look at the top players available. Vote now!
What position should be the Patriots' focus in free agency?
- Outside Linebacker (45%, 14 Votes)
- Defensive End (32%, 10 Votes)
- Wide Receiver (19%, 6 Votes)
- Offensive Line (3%, 1 Votes)
- Running Back (1%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 31