Good morning! The First Shot provides you with a healthy helping of links to the top Patriots-related stories around the internet to get your day started. Enjoy your breakfast, your coffee, and the last day of weekend with an early morning football fix. The links begin after the jump…
- The Patriots’ Most Memorable Touchdowns of 2010 X’s and O’s series continued with a look at Rob Gronkowski’s touchdown grab against the San Diego Chargers from Week 7. Stay tuned later today for a look at Randy Moss’s one-handed touchdown reception against the New York Jets.
- Need a laugh? NFL.com’s Adam Rank put together a list (complete with videos) of the Top 6 Post-Game Meltdowns. Number one is definitely my favorite!
- Having Brady withdrawals? “Patriots Today” caught up with Brady at his Best Buddies Charity, and you can view video of their interview HERE.
- ESPN Boston’s Mike Reiss puts together a written summary of a Brady interview.
- What did the players think of Brady’s workout sessions? Wes Welker shares his opinion with the Boston Herald.