Good morning! The First Shot provides you with a healthy helping of links to the top Patriots-related stories around the internet to get your day started. Enjoy your breakfast, your coffee, and start your weekend off right with an early morning football fix. The links begin after the jump…
- Yesterday, I looked at TE Rob Gronkowski’s first touchdown against the Steelers for the X’s and O’s series of the Patriots’ Most Memorable Touchdowns of 2010. Later today, I’ll take a look at Gronk’s TD against the San Diego Chargers from Week 7.
- BenJarvus Green-Ellis is ranked among the top 20 RBs in the NFL. What do you think? Vote in the poll.
- The Pats wrapped up Day 3 of the “Brady Workouts,” and TB12 thinks that the end is in sight for the lockout.
- Speaking of Tom, he took some time after the workout to meet a group of kids at BC, along with other teammates.
- The Boston Herald has a nice photo posted of Brady making a throw at the workout.
- Patriots DL Ron Brace visited his hometown, Springfield, to check on his family and view the devastation from the tornadoes that struck the area.